Wednesday, February 3, 2010

There ain't a single thing you've done Is gonna phase me...

Well... so much for an 'ok' start to the year.

Two good things: AMAZING FOLDER A LEVEL STUFF SORTING OUT ...  I blame pressurizing departmental people giving a large review to every class in the A block -.-'

and ofc... my gorgeous guy is an oasis in the month of evil issues and problems.

Issue number one: I have inherited genetic stuff which isn't good and makes me be off school a lot to 'live' at the doctors ¬-¬' .... why can't I be normal.

Issue number two: Me = offloader for other peoples' issues. I'm more than happy to listen just as long as I have time to listen, don't have to explain to anyone else of authority why I've been unable to attend things, and I have to have some time with my oasis in order to chilllll so I can listen more without being burdened.

Issue number three: Just.. eugh

Anyhoos... now my little rant is over I'm looking forward to yet another action packed weekend (3rd in a row)... i think the weekend after, I may do homework on the saturday, and enjoy valentines day on the sunday... overall... nothing that'll be considered hard work or something that isn't relaxing.

Gremlin Out

No comments:

Post a Comment