Friday, February 18, 2011

Willow The Whisp

When you don't have a need for friends, you have them...

           ... When you actually need a good friend just to care, there's no-one there...

When someone is under heavy burden, but cannot say a word, they have to pretend they're fine, otherwise they're considered abnormal in some way.

I left as no-one's proven to me any want to care to the extend I'm caring at present.  Why is it people'd say they'd do anything for their friends, but when it comes to it, they don't?

I don't know if I'm meant to care this much for a friend. But I feel I'm doing something right and helping a friend who actually needs real help with real situations, with emotion being a side thing to help with.


I believe I'm nasty, I'm horrible, I'm a lier, and because of this I hate myself. I miss being happy, I miss making things happy, I miss everything good and fair, and the sacrifices I'm making and can make will never be enough to make anything better.There nothing I can ever do to make anything right, ever again.

I push people away as I know I will only cause more hurt. So why get too close when you know you're gonna hurt someone just by knowing them, and don't even intend hurt?

Turning back time would be useful right now. But as always someone has to be the worse off etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment