Monday, October 26, 2009

Remember when...

It's all been well.
I think I'm starting to come back down to my own little planet again. Today I sat aimlessly in my lessons and remembered the 5 months of strange happiness I had, and how it left me so swiftly. On pondering that thought it suddenly came to me that I shouldn't be this happy, despite having a fellow gremlin. This ponders the thought, shall I revert back to the lovely mood I had throughout year 10? Yes, sure it was relative depression, but hey, it was a bubble I had that protected me from further death. Plus, the year went nice and quickly.

Or, should I stay in this bubble I have right now and dismiss any further thought about the intricate workings of any human brain other than my own. Yes, it was a favourite passtime, but personally I don't like the grapevine despite it usually being relative truth >.>  ...

I hate knowing and understand people without realising it. However, more recently I have been too finely tuned to the wrong channel and should be more pessimistic. Therefore the logic way for me to go is to have the pessimistic outlook on life in which I adopted for half of my time with the monkey. Having a pessemistic view kept me from harm and let me see the other side of people which they don't want me to see.

This Gremlin needs to revert back to her old self, for her own wellbeing. Being beyond happy is a luxury life itself cannot afford, without creating consequences for life. The Gremlin will always forgive and forget, no matter what.

(Sorry if this is partially non-understandable, I needed a mental aid for myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment