Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Christianity... A point of view.

Me = May not be fully Christian but respects and maintains their values as it's a good way of life and makes me feel like a hippy.

Old Testament - DEEAATTTH.. (And destruction :D)
New Testament - LOOVE... (and passion ^^)

Being a Christian means you look at both the new and old testaments, I personally prefer Jesus's (He's a good bloke) teachings in the New Testament as it shows you can live with only experiencing as powerful an emotion derived from fear as dislike. In my Christian value escapades, I find there is only really one person I've ever truely disliked, and I acknowledge that after a good 3 years of realising that.

All of this is rather nice isn't it. Get used to it. I uphold these nicey nicey lovey dovey values ^-^'

No comments:

Post a Comment