Tuesday, November 3, 2009

If you were falling, Then I would catch you... (even if I have to catch you in an open back grain lorry driving at 70mph =/ )

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yes ^ You ^ Know ^What ^ I'm ^ On ^ About ^^^^^^^^^^^^


I may be small, I may have an ickle voice, I may be insignificant in everyone's lives... But I'm Me.

Why does prejudice lurk around the corner all the bleedin time? Many a time I have theorised about just walking around everywhere naked for all the good wearing clothes does. Although, even some with as little shame as I, I do retain at least a tiny bit of dignity, even if it is as small as my shoe size >.> .

I'm sure everyone finds this, life depresses me, it shouts abuse at me, it snidely comments about my behind my back, and plays psychological warfare with me most of the time. Now, I'm your average pacifist, but when it comes to psychological warefare, just don't. When one goes through this much total a**e r****g s**t in a single year, nothing phases them. Nothing. At all.

Sure, I'm a human, I have empirical senses, I need and now have my rock who owes me their life just in case I need some stability and a reality check. (Yes Brother, try and get boy to owe you his life instead of just his limbs o-O (ha!))... but, going through said amounts of s**t allows a mental brick wall to take residence, which is put up at a price to one's emotions.

Therefore, I prefer to keep that wall down instead of living/camping behind that wall for 6 years flat ¬.¬'
Therefore, I have emotions, and so I learnt there's no need for a monkey in my life, and so I can live my life how I fancy living it with my new found confidence courtesy of life.
Therefore, I can forgive those that need forgiving, help those that need help, make truthful pacts that have been dutifully kept, and pour all of the love I kept to myself for such a long time into others who need that love from me.

Someone I forgave, helped when needed, and gave them all the love I could possibly give them made sure they turned away from it with brute force, I knew and know them then and now, they're still there somewhere. They are unable to work at this minute, I always get anxious when they cannot work because it's always serious, they always get back up and keep going. A weak spot will always occur for someone who will die at this rate, and if/when that all happens, I don't want to know about it.

The contentment I have now will never stay, I'm sure of it. But we cannot possibly dwell on things in the past, as the past never really existed as it has been considered present and is that present at that  second in time, in this case..  10713600 seconds in time.  We also cannot dwell on the future, as the future never really comes, it stays lingering out of reach as we can only possibly living in the present.

So why not just appreciate the present, appreciate the air we breathe, any fortune we're in, the people we love at that second in time, and not care about previous/future events, as they cannot possibly make sense.

People change, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse, but it's what happens in the present that makes the difference, not what people have been, maybe if previous seconds in the present are forgotten and buried to never be seen again, social harmony can be achieved for just 1 second of time.

2 comments:

  1. this is random, but i can see you with black hair XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah... Zoe prefers her naturally blonde hair ^-^'... black just doesn't go.

    ReplyDelete